Thursday, October 15, 2009

Subscribe:  Subscribe to RSS  RSS    Subscribe to Twitter  Twitter    Subscribe to Facebook  Facebook    Subscribe to FriendFeed  FriendFeed

The Key to Long-Term Success

e’re always talking about building long-term relationships on oDesk, about building success for both buyer and provider. We practice what we preach in our customer service department. It has nearly doubled to 17 providers in five months — and performance metrics are growing faster, even as provider turnover drops to practically zero. That last stat, [...]

Perspective of a $2 Million Man

Stature Software started using oDesk in August 2006, only three weeks after it formed. “I realized at the time that the future was with offshore developers,” says partner Gregory Silvano. “My problem was that I didn’t know how to find good offshore developers. … Once I saw oDesk, I realized it was exactly what I [...]

Hire a Better Online Team in Less Time, Part 2

There is a ton of good advice available about hiring online workteams, but I find that I’m often pressed for time and cannot do everything that one “could” do. At the same time, I never want to settle when it comes to hiring, especially when I’m looking to build a long-term relationship – which is [...]

Hire a Better Online Team in Less Time, Part 1

There is a ton of good advice available about hiring online workteams, but I find that I’m often pressed for time and cannot do everything that one “could” do. At the same time, I never want to settle when it comes to hiring, especially when I’m looking to build a long-term relationship – which [...]

Facebook Faux Pas – What Not to Do in Social Network View

Here are some things you might want to avoid doing the next time you log in to Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plugin

Hire Me

Hossain Monsur
hossainmonsur@gmail.com
+88 (01815) 307162

Followers